Here are some files that I have in the Florilegium on medieval India.
India-lnks (14K) 7/ 1/07 Links to info on medieval India by Dame Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/India-lnks.html

Moghul-India-msg (46K) 11/ 6/08 The culture and food of Moghul India.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/Moghul-India-msg.html

fd-India-msg (20K) 3/ 5/11 Food of medieval India. Recipes.
www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-India-msg.html

If anyone has done research on medieval India, I would love to consider their articles, class handouts or A&S documentation for inclusion in the Florilegium. My standard policy is that the copyright remains with the author(s) and i will accept updates as you learn more or what to change something. Word or RTF formatted files are the easiest for me to handle but others are possible. I can handle diagrams and photographs if you have permission to use them.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris