Jenna,

Your presence makes people "sing The Masturbation Song every half hour on the half hour"??? I've not met you, unfortunately, but can you explain why this is so? Or is this something I must experience in person?

Thanks,
  Stefan
And no, though I have a Florilegium file on p-sex-msg, nothing on period masturbation.

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris