The SCA's insurance covers events. Nothing else is needed.

If the site wants to be named as an "additional insured" (which really
isn't needed about 99.99% of the time), then you have to order a
certificate. That costs $50 per
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/insurancecert.pdf

If you need "proof of insurance", that's free, email Renee.

Gabriel
Well...Patrick really

--
Patrick Anderson