Everyone who has sock puppets done, please send your puppet to Pennsic with whoever is going, and have it delivered to Dolan.  Or you could send it to him directly at Coronation.  Thanks!

We've probably got between eighteen and two dozen puppets finished that I know of.  I'm going to try to finish another dozen with Mag Mor, and if anyone else wants to make some more too, that'd be great.  The goal is to have one for everybody on the Muster List, if possible.  (Probably not possible to get 41, but worth a try.)

Arthur, since you're clever with materials, are you willing to make the Pavel puppet?  I was thinking a sock puppet with fake broccoli...

-Ingeborg