Thank you for the safely reminder. I have heard horror stories of people making and sharing/serving food prepared in period fashion and apparently not following modern food safely and sanitation procedures in favor of being period. I prefer not to have my own personal tales to tell. And I love pickles.

Gwendolyn
Sent from my iPhone