HG Alethea works there. You might be able to learn what you need from her.

(aletheacharle at g mail d0t c0m)

Eringlin

From: MsTree [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] OT: University Medical Center

Is there anyone in Standing Stones who is familiar with the University Medical Center? I’ve only been there as a visitor when Seamus gets pnuemonia (his CF doctor is from there), but at the end of August I will be a patient for 4-5 days while the doctor does a total knee replacement on my right knee (after 13 years, it’s about time!). I need some questions answered that are not medically related. ^_^

Baine

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.**