Hi Jeffery (I'm assuming this is Jeffery, because that is what is attached with your e-mail.)

A couple of things:
* It might help to sign your e-mails. :-) In this digital age, it can be easy to forget, but it is a helpful thing to do.
* Where are you "locally"? You've posted to the Kingdom list, which happens to cover about 4+ states. :-) I'm not sure if you've posted your location in previous e-mails, so forgive me if I missed that. It never hurts to reiterate important information, though (such as name and location.)

I know that there are some armorers in Columbia, Kansas City, and east of St Louis and most are more than willing to lend a hand. I, myself, am headed down to Ansteorra (Oklahoma) to try my own hand at a bit of armoring. Another good place to ask would be at your local meeting. I'm sure the marshal of the group could point you in a good direction.

Good luck and I hope you find the contacts you're looking for. :-)

In service,

Eowyth