For future reference, what exactly would be a proper sized glass container
for this project and where can I expect to find one? Reading all this
inspired me to remember that I have a walnut tree in the back yard. The
progeny and I went and gathered the walnuts this morning (she was very
disappointed that she did not, in fact, get to keep playing with them) and
I found that cutting up 30 walnuts filled three normal mason jars up. I
mixed the sugar and vodka in a separate pitcher then filled up each mason
jar. I'm sure it'll turn out just fine, especially as I chose to use the
simplest of the recipes out there. In the future though, if I want to use
the cinnamon sticks and clove, I don't really want to have to cut my
cinnamon sticks into thirds and put 3.(3) cloves in each jar.