Good Afternoon--I am sure that many of us are making preparations to answer the call of the War drums to the east at Pennsic. The Thursday of War Week Calontir will host a Mid-Summer night festival. I have the privilege of coordinating the party this year. Many hands make light work and I know what our kingdom is capable of doing! If you are interested in helping in any way with the party--preparing dishes, serving the night of, or making a monetary donation for the purchase of ingredients, please let me know! Master Rhodri is collecting funds for the stocking of the bar and I am sure that other tasty adult beverage donations would be much appreciated!

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone!

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.