Right - I get that (as an equestrian marshal who has run multiple
equestrian events, believe me - I know...)

However, it's not very clear from any of the paperwork whether or not a
request form should be sent in for the _general liability_ insurance or
not. Per the Society's Seneschal handbook, it would seem that a request for
_general_ insurance is not needed.
However, the "explanation" on the Society Insurance page seems to indicate
that it IS needed.

Is the insurance activated when the event is approved by the Reeve? Is the
insurance just a 24/365 policy? Is there something that needs to be done
for the regular general liability insurance...

So basically - as a regular event steward, have you ever sent in a general
liability (NOT NAMING an additional insured) insurance request in?

If not, great! Answers my question. ;-)

In Service,

Eowyth