Gabriel is right on the button.  Any SCA group sponsored activity (fighter practice, local meeting, official events, local events, etc) are covered by the general liability insurance.  If a site asks for insurance, show them the "proof of insurance" form first.  Your local seneschal should have a copy of the "proof of insurance" form for this year.  If not, drop me a line and I can get it for you.

If and only if, they site requires to be named as additionally insured, do you need to order the extra certificate for general liability.

Any time there are horses involved, you need to order the equestrian insurance certificate.

I remain a servant of the Crown.
Murdoch
Calon Steward