Do you hear the drums of war?
They are calling us from The East.
They beckon us to the Lands of Aethelmearc.
They demand our presence at Pennsic War.

Will you march with the army as Count Semjaka leads them
into battle?
Will you stand with the Calontir Archers as they let loose
arrow, knife, ax, and spear?
Will you watch the dust settle as the Calontir Shoppers
leave the merchants quaking in their booths?
Will you sing with the Kingdom as we host the Known World?
Will you pay homage with the Kingdom as the Calontir Wren
forms the shield wall once more?

Time draws near, and preparations are being made.
If you plan to join the Falcon Host at Pennsic War, preregistered
or not, we ask that you do these two things.
-       -  First, send Mistress Belanna, Calontir’s
Land Agent, your camping information.  This includes your name, when you are arriving, and how big your tent
is.  She can be reached at [log in to unmask]
-        - Second, sign the digital muster
page.  Master Rhodri is once again
organizing the site and he needs your information.  Please go to http://calontirfyrd.org/muster/
or see him at Coronation (preferably in the afternoon).
 I hear the drums of war, do you?