Good gentles all,

     The drums of Pennsic War may be sounding mightily at this moment, but just over a month from now, on Labor Day weekend, the 34th Tournament of Valor will be held in the Barony of Vatavia.  There will be much to do, with melees, archery, Calon Steel, arts & sciences, and bardic all happening at a new site with an air-conditioned Great Hall.  However, in order for everything to go smoothly, Valor needs voice heralds!

     We will need list heralds for the Calon Steel double-elimination tourney on Saturday, Aug. 31 at 1 PM, and of course for the Valor Tournament Sunday at noon, followed by the Guardians of Valor Invitational.  In addition, we will need camp criers on Saturday and Sunday.  Morning announcements will begin at 8:30 AM, so report to Herald's Point(near Troll) no later than 8:15 AM.  Saturday's afternoon announcements will begin roughly at 1:30 PM, and Sunday's announcements will go out after the conclusion of the Valor Tournament.

     You can find more information on Valor 34 at http://valor.baronyofvatavia.org/

     Please cross-post to any regional or heraldic mailing lists.  If you wish to add your voice to the Valor Heralds' Corps, please contact me in private.  Your contributions will be greatly rewarded!

     In service,
     Ld. Johann Steinarsson
     Caltrop Pursuivant, Barony of Vatavia