---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "East Kingdom Gazette" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jul 22, 2013 5:49 AM
Subject: [New post] BREAKING NEWS! Traffic Detour to Pennsic
To: <[log in to unmask]>

East Kingdom Gazette posted: "Reported from the fields of Pennsic ( by Jessa / Marla Lecin) There is construction at the intersection of Rt 79 and Rt 422 (Coopers Lake exit) and the traffic traveling south can back up badly -  we watched it crawl by at 5 mph almost all day Sunday"

New post on East Kingdom Gazette

BREAKING NEWS! Traffic Detour to Pennsic

by East Kingdom Gazette

Reported from the fields of Pennsic ( by Jessa / Marla Lecin)

There is construction at the intersection of Rt 79 and Rt 422 (Coopers Lake
exit) and the traffic traveling south can back up badly -  we watched it
crawl by at 5 mph almost all day Sunday.

If you usually take Rt 79 south from Route 80, you should go a little
further west on 80, and take Route 19 south to 422 East to Currie Rd.

If you are taking Route 79 north from the PA turnpike, the exit at 422 is
closed! Get off one exit early at Portersville and take Route 19 north to
Route 422 east.

image002

East Kingdom Gazette | July 22, 2013 at 6:49 am | Categories: Events, Pennsic | URL: http://wp.me/p2IwWt-ST

Comment    See all comments