Hi, Masako.

We are delighted in your interest in the Middle Ages and Renaissance and
happy to help spark that interest for the youngsters in the art camp.

We will have 4 to 8 people there for the 11:30 presentation. When I
stopped by, you showed me a room we could use for preparation? We'd like
to gather there to do last minute preparations -- some of us will need
to change clothes/gear both before and afterwards.

I'm familiar with the east entrance from the parking lot between the
church and the city library.  Does that entrance work best? One of us
will also need an accessible entrance -- is it accessible as well?

My cell # is 402-440-2350.  Feel free to call.
Opal