Fiber Guild will meet as well.
Gyda

Sent from my Boost Mobile phone

Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Fighters - this is (almost) your standard Monday evening reminder.

Tomorrow is Mag Mor Fighter Practice - 7 pm until dark. Woods Park, 33rd & L Streets in Lincoln.

The temps should be a bit lower than today, but there is a chance of rain. If that happens, then there will be armor/weapons work and general discussion at my house.

All are welcome.

Volkmar

P.S. Tuesday is my birthday, I'm hoping to have cupcakes.
P.P.S. It's also Osrik Ironbeard's and Michael Straatmann's birthday, so send them your greetings/abuse as well.