Just in case you have not heard...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Apple Developer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: July 26, 2013 6:05:11 PM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles Now Available

[Apple Developer]

Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles Now Available

        [headershadow]

We appreciate your patience as we work to bring our developer services back online. Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, software downloads, and other developer services are now available. If you would like to know the availability of a particular system, visit our status page<http://insideapple.apple.com/redir/cbx-cgi.do?v=2&la=en&lc=us&a=EyX2brVmPiMda3crs%2BCDG5fz4AsVlX2H9nkvx7wxm%2FXRgcGh5Cg%2BL9D%2BW6SRFxfg3JKtWVwkLFuXh%2BxwJo13MbjZNnCjBerD28yAF6cgzVoKMSFxppsr%2FSlko3B6JiOs>.

If your program membership expired or is set to expire during this downtime, it will be extended and your app will remain on the App Store. If you have any other concerns about your account, please contact us<http://insideapple.apple.com/redir/cbx-cgi.do?v=2&la=en&lc=us&a=EyX2brVmPiMda3crs%2BCDG3H9CmMUy5ZoCwx2lVuCBXHqrPHlfLT%2FKQCXSHarDImyYBlNiQ%2Fw2dIevENI%2Fygf5GktAjwIBizMKmCbeA20j8YgIoNNF5QgmXVSOCW8uKCB%2Bsqkmlrc3pb2Dq0LjeUAgg%3D%3D>.

Thank you for bearing with us while we bring these important systems back online. We will continue to update you on our progress.

TM and copyright  2013 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM, Cupertino, CA 95014.
All Rights Reserved<http://www.apple.com/legal/> / Privacy Policy<http://www.apple.com/privacy/> / My Apple ID<https://appleid.apple.com>

Andrew Frye
Web Portal Developer/Designer
404 LL