Ridiculous

you need to study the copyright law.

the only thing that the sale of an original transfers is the
original....    even taking a photo of it is a rights violation

you do not need to "make claim"  to any rights, all copyrights are
yours from the moment you create the image.

the only legal way to transfer any kind of rights is in executed
written document

Stephen