OK,  OK,,   so   I am a month or two behind on reading the
listserv....   Like most other things these days.

My apologies for the flurry of responses, most of which have been
redundant in the thread.

this topic tends to fire me up a little, but I should have observed
the date on the emails..

I'll stop now

Ta Ta

Stephen