Sure thing

there are a lot of considerations to copyright law,  I just listed a
couple points....

any thanks really should go to my college Professor from an Art
Business Course , back around 2007 or 08...

A really talented medical Illustrator named Bill Westwood.

Occasionally, the local NPR station features a call in discussion
group about Copyright and patent law, featuring Bill, another
Illustrator, and a Copyright lawyer...

the show always has overwhelming response.

(plus I had to memorize/learn a lot to do well in that course)

Bill was a real good teacher.

of Course, this stuff is always in flux with constant attacks against
our rights (and ability to make a living from our work) by things
like the repetitive attempts to pass the orphan works law

Knowledge is potential power.....   Knowledge + action is power....

Stephen