Kathryn

   I am dealing with digital stippling considerations in the upcoming
installment of the Journal's "ripped from the list"  column.

Its becoming part column, part article

The techniques for creating stipples in Photoshop and Illustrator was
in the Archives, but needed some updating to current software considerations.

Many of use still stipple manually, then scan into digital, another
aspect of digital stippling.    As Gayle suggested, it seems
appropriate to include this with the article.

Why many people depise stippling with Ink. I enjoy it , and would
have more of a tendency to want to learn more about others techniques
for maintain dot integrity through the digitizing process.

Send me anything have experienced or developed in regards to this,
and I will include it...

the bad news is that I am way past publishing deadlines right now,
and only have a couple days to finish it up.

thanks for your offer to share, btw

Stephen