Natalya,
 As a contactor to govt I can tell you that every minute is billed.  Figure
out what you're worth per hour, don't forget things like taxes and health
care.  Ask to look at materials they are providing and think about how much
more you're going to have to find. If they want you to travel to meetings
that are not local and are not offering up front to reimburse you then have
a travel line item.

We would stipulate a certain number of meetings or consultations(including
phone calls) per project, anything beyond that or time spent on work due to
changes in original scope of work were billed at time and a half.  This
also assures that if the management company did not understand the project,
you are not sucking up the costs of re-dos.  A project management company
will understand that time is money and would, one hopes, be respectful
about overcharges.