there's a camera lucida app for the iPad???

Congratulations, Geoff! This sounds like a great evening!

Gail

On 7/25/13 4:49 PM, Geoff Thompson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">This is the link to the Art-bar I'm doing tonight at  Museum of Contemporary Art here in Sydney with Maria Fernanda Cardoso.
http://www.mca.com.au/series/artbar/
I did post about it on our Facebook group page.
I'm demonstrating how to draw insect genitalia with the camera lucida app on iPads etc. Should be fun!
Geoff

Email sent using Optus Webmail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design