Hello, GNSI folks! I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at the
conference next week. As you're packing your bags, don't forget to
include donations for the annual GNSI auction! I've already got a list
of fun and inspiring things that are being donated by our
members---please add your artwork, notecards, natural history objects,
art supplies or other items to the roster!

If you're not able to attend this year's conference, remember that you
can still donate to the annual auction, which is a major source of
income for our General and Educations Funds. You can ship items to the
address below, to arrive by *Monday, July 8*:

Summer Programs - GNSI Conference
College of the Atlantic
105 Eden Street
Bar Harbor, ME 04609

As always, please don't hesitate to email me with any questions. Thanks
for helping to make this year's auction a success!

Erin Hunter
GNSI Auction Coordinator

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design