the trick also. Or just consider it as a fail save.

Van: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Linda Feltner
Verzonden: maandag 1 juli 2013 18:03
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [SCIART] TAN? Advice on uploading photos to portable hard drive

This may be a bit off-topic, but someone may know.

I'm trying to avoid taking my laptop to the conference. I can get online
through my Kindle. It does not take pictures, and  I have no smart phone.

Normally I would upload my photographs to my laptop. Is there a way to
upload to a portable hard drive (I just bought it) from the camera without
any computer in between? I would normally see where the images are in the
folder, know they were there, then clear the camera card. But without a
computer how does one do that? The camera just says it's uploading to
"something".

Thanks,

Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC