-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Emily Shaw
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 juli 2013 14:47
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [SCIART] Fwd: The Notebook is Open!

Would love to meet up with folks Sat evening! Anyone with plans yet?
Best wishes,
Emily

On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:23 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> We have a Field Trip going down to Seal Harbor today. I have no doubt that
the Naturalist's Notebook will be one of the stops on the trip.

> I will unfortunately be flying out of Bar Harbor early Sunday morning.  It
is possible there will still be a few people around through sunday, but on
their own. The conference will be done by then.  If you are around Saturday
evening there may be a few people out on the town....

> Britt Griswold

Harbor starting late Sat for vacation.

at http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv