Hi all,

Actually this is a customer I wrote about earlier. End of last year they
bought two illustrations with total buy out. These illustrations I made for
a Dutch magazine so it wasn't a problem that I already sold it before (the
reason I wrote about them before is because they were very late with payment
but in the end everything got settled.) They use the illustrations for their
customers, and now they want an illustration - same subject, different style
- done from scratch. I find myself having a hard time doing the estimate.
The total buy-out did cost them $ 2000,-. What shall I give them as an
estimate for one especially made for them?

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Scientific and technical illustrations

Mieke Roth, Msc.