-----Original Message-----
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Ann Vorobik
Sent: Wednesday, 31 July 2013 3:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Processing pen and ink stippled illustrations -
whiter substrate

Nope, ...unless it happens automatically, as I don't know what LZW
compression is. lav

On 7/29/2013 6:00 PM, Smith Will (Toowong) wrote:
> Do you use LZW compression on your TIF file?
>
> Will Smith
> Projet Officer (Botanical Imaging)
> Queensland Herbarium
> Science Delivery
> Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)
>
> Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha
> Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066
> Phone: (07) 38969508

intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or
confidential information. They may only be used for the purposes for
which they were supplied. If you are not the addressee, you are notified
that any transmission, distribution, downloading, printing or
photocopying of the contents of this message or attachments is strictly
prohibited.
> The privilege of confidentiality attached to this message and
attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of mistaken
delivery to you. If you receive this message in error please notify the
sender by return e-mail or telephone.

> Please note: the Department of Science, Information Technology,
Innovation and the Arts carries out automatic software scanning,
filtering and blocking of E-mails and attachments (including emails of a
personal nature) for detection of viruses, malicious code, SPAM,
executable programs or content it deems unacceptable. All reasonable
precautions will be taken to respect the privacy of individuals in
accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld). Personal
information will only be used for official purposes, e.g. monitoring
Departmental Personnel's compliance with Departmental Policies. Personal
information will not be divulged or disclosed to others, unless
authorised or required by Departmental Policy and/or law.

> instructions at

Linda Ann Vorobik, PhD Botanist, Botanical Artist
www.VorobikBotanicalArt.com, blogging at:
http://vorobikbotanicalart.blogspot.com/
PO Box 866, Lopez Island, WA 98261; 360-468-3188; cell 510-520-2423

Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
instructions at