Cameron, thank you.
I have been reading their help pages, and opening all sorts of options, ha.
I wrote to them via their help email, and maybe I'll get an answer in a couple of days.
I am curious as to where that setting is.

As I understand it,  the only folder that the free service accesses is the DB folder that is synced to them. So, if I drag a file in  or out of that folder to a folder on my hard drive, then it just deletes it only in the DB-scyned folder. From the web I can see where my files were once there and they are now marked "deleted". Perhaps there are more options for the Paid service that has a lot more space (and thus more options I presume). OH, I hear thunder.....gotta unplug!

Cheers!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325