Watch live

http://watchlive.channel4.com/

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Holy cow - I wish I had easy access to this channel!!
What a dream team!

-Natalya

On Jul 25, 2013, at 7:21 AM, Lore Ruttan wrote:

Sounds very cool! Wish I could see it!

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 12:47 AM, Juna Kurihara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Would anyone in the area be watching this? (I'm going to be at Björk's performance in the mountains that day, but really wish I could!)

Björk and David Attenborough Documentary About Music and Technology Will Air This Saturday

Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration