I'll bet you have a captivated audience!

Congratulations!
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jul 25, 2013, at 1:49 PM, Geoff Thompson wrote:

This is the link to the Art-bar I'm doing tonight at  Museum of Contemporary Art here in Sydney with Maria Fernanda Cardoso.
http://www.mca.com.au/series/artbar/
I did post about it on our Facebook group page.
I'm demonstrating how to draw insect genitalia with the camera lucida app on iPads etc. Should be fun!
Geoff

Email sent using Optus Webmail