From: "SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-"
Sent:Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:57:50 -0400
Subject:Re: [SCIART] a little news of my own

 there's a camera lucida app for the iPad???

 Congratulations, Geoff! This sounds like a great evening!

 Gail

On 7/25/13 4:49 PM, Geoff Thompson wrote:
 This is the link to the Art-bar I'm doing tonight at  Museum of
Contemporary Art here in Sydney with Maria Fernanda Cardoso.
http://www.mca.com.au/series/artbar/ [2]
 I did post about it on our Facebook group page. I'm demonstrating how
to draw insect genitalia with the camera lucida app on iPads etc.
Should be fun! Geoff

-------------------------
Email sent using Optus Webmail

	Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
instructions at
http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv [3]

--
Gail Guth
 Guth Illustration & Design

	Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
instructions at
http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv [6]

Email sent using Optus Webmail

Links: