I hate the push to the cloud and recurring fees. at work though I like
our government license which allows updates without cloud stuff at
this stage.Geoff

----- Original Message -----
From: "SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-"
Sent:Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:22:52 -0500
Subject:Re: [SCIART] Australians pay 42% more for software from Adobe

That's blatantly unfair. : (
I've decided to slog it out with CS5 for the foreseeable future just
because of how they've restructured their products.
Kathy G
On Jul 29, 2013, at 8:01 PM, Geoff Thompson wrote:
It's crazy that they charge us so much more for the same
product. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-29/geo-blocking-mps-committee-price-report-apple-adobe-microsoft/4850484
[1]Even politicians are advocating circumventing the geo
blocks.Microsoft slugs us too.

	Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
instructions at
http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv [2]

Email sent using Optus Webmail

Links: