Thanks for your thoughts Bruce. I think I will start becoming more
familiar with Corel Photopaint. My work is more general (diagrams, maps,
covers, displays, etc)

Will Smith

Projet Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066

Phone: (07) 38969508