From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:14 AM
Subject: [SCIART] Illustrator CS5 question about dashed lines

HI All:

I've never encountered this, and it's weird.

I've got a dashed rule line, 1pt width, the dash is 12 pt spacing. Oddly, there is a very faint center rule that runs down the center. Hardly noticeable in the document, but when I make a high resolution PDF file, it fills it in some and looks like a solid line running underneath (and down the center) of my dashed line.

How do I get rid of that curious center line?
I can send a screen capture (off line) if it helps.

Super thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325