This may be a bit off-topic, but someone may know.

I'm trying to avoid taking my laptop to the conference. I can get online through my Kindle. It does not take pictures, and  I have no smart phone.
Normally I would upload my photographs to my laptop. Is there a way to upload to a portable hard drive (I just bought it) from the camera without any computer in between? I would normally see where the images are in the folder, know they were there, then clear the camera card. But without a computer how does one do that? The camera just says it's uploading to "something".

Thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325