FYI, I would suggest you need a way to confirm the association and person requesting use. Also, do they follow international copyright? Are you drafting a license to use contract? How much time will it take to ensure the contrary is agreed, signed by all parties and terms met? Is the payment USD? I'm currently dealing with Pacific Rim publishers who are requesting reuse fees 1/10th what you are being offered. Needless to say the offer just is too low. Good luck and consider if the reward outweighs the risk. Be willing to walk away. Best, Deb

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android