We have a Field Trip going down to Seal Harbor today. I have no doubt that the Naturalist's Notebook will be one of the stops on the trip.

I will unfortunately be flying out of Bar Harbor early Sunday morning.  It is possible there will still be a few people around through sunday, but on their own. The conference will be done by then.  If you are around Saturday evening there may be a few people out on the town....

Britt Griswold