Another wonderful conference. A huge thanks to the coordinators!

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks to all who attended and contributed in a variety of ways. We are always glad to see you, to welcome new members and renew our existing friendships. I hope a good time was had by all.
Karen

Karen Ackoff
Co-Coordinator
GNSI Annual Conference 2013

On Jul 14, 2013, at 7:05 AM, Gretchen Halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Once again, the GNSI put on a fabulous conference with inspired presentations, excellent workshops, and over-the-top scenic field trips. As always, the camaraderie leaves me looking forward to next year.
>
> Kudos to the conference committee!
>
> Hope to see all of you in Boulder, CO in 2014.
>
> Cheers,
> Gretchen
>
> www.gretchenhalpert.com

Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.