Gail,

I won'r forget

Just an FYI- Will I be able to get an LCD projector for a quick slide talk I want to do on the diorama ?
Will there be a place to project it- even if it is a white wall?

Dorie
On Jul 1, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Gail Guth wrote:

> Hello, GNSI folks! I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at the conference next week. As you're packing your bags, don't forget to include donations for the annual GNSI auction! I've already got a list of fun and inspiring things that are being donated by our members—please add your artwork, notecards, natural history objects, art supplies or other items to the roster!
>
> If you're not able to attend this year's conference, remember that you can still donate to the annual auction, which is a major source of income for our General and Educations Funds. You can ship items to the address below, to arrive by Monday, July 8:
>
> Summer Programs - GNSI Conference
> College of the Atlantic
> 105 Eden Street
> Bar Harbor, ME 04609
>
> As always, please don't hesitate to email me with any questions. Thanks for helping to make this year's auction a success!
>
> Erin Hunter
> GNSI Auction Coordinator
>

> --
> Gail Guth
> Guth Illustration & Design
> 139 Lathrop Avenue
> Battle Creek, MI  49014-5076
> 269-963-1311
> www.guthillustration.com

Dorie Petrochko
President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
Yale Peabody Museum Community Education Center
117 Frontage Road
Orange, CT 06477
203-888-9835 H
203-695-1215 C