Natalya, I can't tell you as a govt contractor every minute is billed. I used to expect a certain number of consultations and built that in. we had a stipulation that excessive changes or extra consultations required because of extra changes beyond original scope, were billed at time and a half.  Figure out what your time is worth on average and use that figure.

Liz