I LOVE Carbonite.
Worth the money (for me anyway).
My world has been a disaster the last year or two - It's so nice to have confidence that somewhere my ducks are actually in some sort of row.
Barb

Barbara Harmon
508-430-8308
www.barbaraharmon.com

On Jul 23, 2013, at 12:24 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:

Hi Karen,

yes, I realize downloads are sometimes faster, but an hours upload and instantaneous download? That's what made me curious.

I no longer want my files on Dropbox, I wanted a safe place off site to temporarily put them. I'm going to go get my backup drives in a few minutes.

I've been hearing a lot about carbonite...  I mainly use DropBox to send my clients links that they can download for files too big for email. They cannot put any software on their computers, so they need an online link. Even Yousendit.com is blocked, sometimes. Weird.

Thanks so much!

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325