From: "SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-"
Sent:Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:24:02 -0700
Subject:Re: [SCIART] Question about Dropbox

Hi Karen,
yes, I realize downloads are sometimes faster, but an hours upload and
instantaneous download? That's what made me curious.
I no longer want my files on Dropbox, I wanted a safe place off site
to temporarily put them. I'm going to go get my backup drives in a few
minutes.
I've been hearing a lot about carbonite..  I mainly use DropBox to
send my clients links that they can download for files too big for
email. They cannot put any software on their computers, so they need
an online link. Even Yousendit.com [1] is blocked, sometimes. Weird.
Thanks so much!
Linda
 _____________________Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325