Congratulations, Geoff, on the Art-bar.

Thank you very much.
Yes, I just have to remember to copy rather than drag over like it's another hard drive.

I really use the feature that lets me put a file in the Public folder, create a link address, then I can copy that link into an email, and a client can download it, is so easy.... Easy is good.

If I had a smart phone or other device, I could get a few more Megs of space, but not 50GB! It sounds like a good service, I just need to become more familiar with working with the "cloud".

Cheers!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325