The latest issue of MELUS: Multi-Ethnic Literature of the United States (Volume 38, Issue 2) has published online.

We have made the editorial freely available to read:

Introduction: New Perspectives on Puerto Rican, Latina/o, Chicana/o, and Caribbean American Literatures

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/1

Veronica Makowsky

Other articles in this issue include:

“Little Things Are Big”: Race and the Politics of Print Community in the Writings of Jesús Colón

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/2

Adalaine Holton

Articulating a Geography of Pain: Metaphor, Memory, and Movement in Helena María Viramontes’s Their Dogs Came with Them

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/3

Alicia Muñoz

“I will walk away on my own, phantom-footed”: Judith Ortiz Cofer’s Invocation of the Constant Move

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/4

Ilka Kressner

“[A]nother set of teeth”: Nahua Myth and the Authorizing of Writing in Borderlands/La Frontera

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/5

Leisa Kauffmann

Shifting Subjectivities: Mestizas, Nepantleras, and Gloria Anzaldúa’s Legacy

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/6

Martina Koegeler-Abdi

Cultural Identity, Translation, and William Carlos Williams

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/7

Peter Ramos

Passing and the State in Junot Díaz’s “Drown”

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/8

Dorothy Stringer

The Marvelous History of the Dominican Republic in Junot Díaz’s The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/page/5359/9

Tim Lanzendörfer

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.