ECN-ers

    Here is the announcement for our Hymenoptera curator position at the
FSCA. The main duties include regulatory identifications and curation of
the Hymenoptera. While our current needs are drifting towards
parasitoids, we will consider those with expertise in other Hymenoptera
who are willing to work with parasitoids. Other tasks with other minor
taxa and museum-wide responsibilities will be assigned, but will depend
on additional qualifications of the candidate and current staff.

     Good Luck,

               Paul

The Division of Plant Industry announces the following position.
Interested and qualified applicants may apply online for this position
through People First at https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/logon.htm, or
by clicking on the link following the description.

Biological Scientist IV-SES, position number 42001761, assigned to
Entomology and headquartered in Gainesville/Alachua County.  The
announcement will close Monday, July 15, 2013, and is open to all
qualified applicants.  If questions, please contact Dr. Paul Skelley at
(352) 395-4675, or by e-mail to [log in to unmask]

            Apply for 42001761
<http://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-635494&ERFormI
D=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul E. Skelley

Entomologist, Collections Manager

Florida State Collection of Arthropods

Division of Plant Industry/Entomology

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Desk (352) 395-4675; Fax (352) 395-4614

Receptionist (352) 395-4700

The Doyle Conner Building

1911 SW 34th St

Gainesville, Florida 32608 USA

or

P.O.Box 147100

Gainesville, Florida 32614-7100, USA

www.FreshFromFlorida.com <http://www.freshfromflorida.com/>

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119,
Florida Statutes).

Most written communications to or from state employees are public
records obtainable

by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this email address may
be considered

public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential
pursuant to the

laws of the State of Florida.