ECN-ers

    Here is the announcement for our Hymenoptera curator position at the FSCA. The main duties include regulatory identifications and curation of the Hymenoptera. While our current needs are drifting towards parasitoids, we will consider those with expertise in other Hymenoptera who are willing to work with parasitoids. Other tasks with other minor taxa and museum-wide responsibilities will be assigned, but will depend on additional qualifications of the candidate and current staff.

     Good Luck,

               Paul

The Division of Plant Industry announces the following position.  Interested and qualified applicants may apply online for this position through People First at https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/logon.htm, or by clicking on the link following the description.

Biological Scientist IV-SES, position number 42001761, assigned to Entomology and headquartered in Gainesville/Alachua County.  The announcement will close Monday, July 15, 2013, and is open to all qualified applicants.  If questions, please contact Dr. Paul Skelley at (352) 395-4675, or by e-mail to [log in to unmask].

            Apply for 42001761

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul E. Skelley

Entomologist, Collections Manager

Florida State Collection of Arthropods

Division of Plant Industry/Entomology

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Desk (352) 395-4675; Fax (352) 395-4614

Receptionist (352) 395-4700

The Doyle Conner Building

1911 SW 34th St

Gainesville, Florida 32608 USA

or

P.O.Box 147100

Gainesville, Florida 32614-7100, USA

www.FreshFromFlorida.com

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119, Florida Statutes).

Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable

by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this email address may be considered

public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the

laws of the State of Florida.