Paul,
That is pretty close, but still different (highly elevated intervals with the same size punctures as the deep stripes in my fragments).
Cheers

Frank

From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Schoolmeesters
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 6:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pleistocene scarab fragments?

It looks a bit like Euparixoides, but these are South American species

Paul Schoolmeesters
Langeveldstraat, 23
B-3020 Herent
Belgium
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Coprophagous Scarabaeidae of the world
http://www.datascaraebaeoidea.net/Index.html
http://www.museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/PSchoolmeesters.htm