That sounded somewhat familiar to me, so I ran word searches through
my chronological letter files (i.e., separate files, so separate
searches) but didn't find anything. Must say, though, I found myself
sometimes questioning whether the search function was working, so
this may not be conclusive.

Janis Stout

--
Janis P. Stout