I am heading to cross and compass with my cousin on friday around 5-6 ish. I have backseat and trunk space 2-3 people could fit.. and possibly 1-2(alive) 4-5 (contortionists) in trunk if need be.  I will have minimal gear 2 tents some wood a firepit. as i will be trying to purchase garb and gear from merchants at the cross and compass so bring what you want/can just rember it is a car so polearms may not fit well

PS i am leaving from dubuque iowa but i will swing into cedar rapids or some other location along way if need be

pss i am not charging i am going to event either way so no skin off my back

 shoot me a email at
[log in to unmask] or message me on fb or call me 563-845-0350